The Holy Family Playground Committee is excited to announce that we have raised over 90% of the funds needed for our beautiful new inclusive playground! We have set a goal of raising the remainder of the money by the end of September so the playground can be installed this fall!
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL!!! THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO MAKING THIS PLAYGROUND A REALITY IN THE COMING MONTHS!
- Toilet Bowl Tag: Well I am sure you have all been wondering what is with those beautiful toilets in front of the school! They are part of our next playground fundraiser. Those toilets will start landing in your yards starting Sept 17 and be around until the 20th. If you would like to have that beautiful toilet removed from your lawn a small donation of $20 will be accepted to have it moved. What next! Well you can now choose which neighbor’s lawn you would like that toilet to end up on! If you do not want that toilet to come back to your yard then a donation of $30 can be given and a sign will be placed in your window that states you have been tagged! It’s that simple and fun! If you have any questions or would like to help out with this fundraiser please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Mabel’s Labels: These versatile waterproof labels are a great way to keep track of your kid’s things for school and sports! Our campaign is available until the end of September. To make your online purchase simply go to www.mabelslabels.com, click on “support a fundraiser” in the top right corner, and scroll to find Holy Family School Saskatoon. Then shop away! 20% of each purchase will be put towards the playground.
- Cookbook: We still have a few copies of our school cookbook “Cooking FUNdamentals” . These are available for purchase in the office at a cost of 15$ each, with all proceeds once again going towards the playground.
- Make a Donation: at request of many families we will be sending a note and envelope home with the students for those of you who are able to help out by making a cash donation. Please be sure to fill out the attached form, indicate if you would like a tax receipt, and return in the marked envelope by Sept ember 25. For a tax receipt cheques must be made out to the Greater Saskatoon Catholic School Foundation.
- Magazine Sales: On September 14, the QSP magazine school fundraiser will officially kick off. Packages will be sent home with students soon but you can order early at www.qsp.ca. If you are new to the school, be sure to register your child(ren) online to get started. That way all orders will be counted towards your students awards! The Holy Family School/ Organization code is 3839222. Your support greatly is appreciated. Go online today and watch for packages coming home soon.
Our Committee Chair Brad McNairn, will be speaking on behalf of the Playground Committee at the parent engagement Sept 10th. This is a great chance for those of you who have questions, or would like to learn a bit more about how we got from where we started in Spring 2014 to where we are today!
Please consider helping us & let’s get this playground built! Thank you!